Seeking accommodation


Uniting Housing properties are managed by local Uniting Vic.Tas teams:

All  inquires should be made with the office nearest to you.


Uniting Housing is a registered participating agency of the Victorian Housing Register.

The Victorian Housing Register (VHR) is a single point of entry for public and community housing.

The Victorian Housing Register - please click HERE for information
What is the Victorian Housing Register - click HERE
For instructions on the application process click HERE